Thursday 12 December 2013

Ciate Advent Calender: 5th-8th December

So now I will show you what was in my lovely advent calender from the 5th - 8th December......

5th December...
Today was a colour called Hoopla...and my quotes are back yaaaayyy!! Hoopla is a really pretty pale pink. Again it has a really good depth of colour that looks really cute and girly on. Very pretty.
Hoopla

Hoopla
6th December 
I love pastels, especially in purple tones, so today made me really happy. I got Sugar Plum which is a beautiful lilac shade. I much prefer colours like this to pink...it is still ultra-girly but not just a typical pink. This is my favourite so far and I will definitely buy this again.
Sugar Plum
Sugar Plum
7th December 
Today was a little different. Fit For a Queen was behind door number 7. This is a metalic silver. I wouldn't wear the colour on its own, I would use it on the ring finger as an accent or as I have done today painted just on my tips for a french polish with a twist. 
Fit For a Queen on the tips
8th December
I knew I would get one at some point and today was the day. I got the caviar beads. I am afraid to say I am not really a fan of them....I don't particularly like the effect and it may just be how I am applying them but they don't last 5 minutes. Bit disappointed but I would have been silly to think I wasn't going to get one.
Caviar with Budoir




No comments:

Post a Comment