Thursday 12 December 2013

Advent Calender: 9th-12th December

9th December...
I loved todays colour! It is really not normally thing but I love it. The colour is  called Kiss Chase and it is the kind of colour I would call Barbie pink. It was really nice to wear something like this for a change and this is another one that is being added to the permanent collection.
Kiss Chase

Kiss Chase
10th December
Another delight today. This is right up my street and is the kind of colour I would definitely be drawn too.  In the bottle it looks grey....however once applied it has a really lovely lilac undertone. It is very understated in a sexy way which makes its name very apt: Pillow Talk.
Pillow Talk

Pillow Talk
11th December 
Today was not my favourite. I wasn't expecting to love every single colour so I am not too upset but this colour is just not my thing. It is a very pale pink called Amazing Grace. Very nice if you like a sheer polish. I imagine it is also a good one to have for the base of a french polish. Unfortunately I just really don't like sheer polishes, just not me. I find that the always look a bit streaky when you apply them and I generally just prefer something a bit bolder. 
Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace
12th December
Urrrggghh :/ was the first thought I had when I opened todays door. I really did not like the look of this one it is very strange sort of mustard yellow/green colour. But I was determined that I would wear every single one so that it what I did. To my absolute shock and awe I love it. when on the nails it really looks lovely. I would say it is more of a summer colour than winter and would look amazing next to a tanned skin. I learnt a very important lesson today....do not judge a polish by its bottle!
Hidden Gem

Hidden Gem





No comments:

Post a Comment