Tuesday 28 January 2014

Dior AirFlash Foundation Review

I would like start this blog by saying that the lady at the Dior counter at the Boots in Preston city centre is the nicest person I have come across on a makeup counter. It can be abit daunting to approach counter especially if they are higher end brands. In the past I have had some not so good experiences at some well known counters (I won’t name names) but what a pleasure it was to shop at this Dior counter. The lady who served me was attentive, knowledgeable and very friendly I felt right at home shopping at the counter. I would definitely recommend everyone to pay this counter a visit.

Right on to the nitty gritty. I have never really used Dior products before so didn’t have much experience with the brand. I knew I wanted to try a new foundation and have seen the AirFlash advertised so thought I would try it out. Now I am very particular with what I want out of my foundations, it must be medium coverage but buildable so I can apply it heavier for evening wear, it like a slight matte finish as I get a shiny t-zone that really bugs me and it must must must last all day!

Before trying the AirFlash the only foundation I have used that ticked all my boxes was the Chanel Matte Lumier so I was very interested to see what the AirFlash was like. Firstly, I was astounded at how quickly this product applies! It was on in 30 seconds no blending; no brushes just spray and go – AMAZING! The technique can be a little tricky to master, ask them to show you the best way to apply at the counter and bear with it you will pick it up in no time.

It takes a minute or two to settle into the skin but when it does the results are just the best I’ve ever seen! It creates a completely flawless finish but it looks so natural I have never seen this from a foundation before. It truly looks like you have perfect skin with nothing on. At the same time it is so light you don’t even know you have anything on. So far so good....

I didn’t think it was possible to find a perfect foundation so I was intrigued to discover how it lasts on the skin. I was going out that night so it was the perfect time for a test run. Turns out I was wrong Dior have created the perfect foundation in AirFlash. It lasted all night long without budging and what’s more I didn’t once have to apply powder which has never happened before.

Overall this foundation is just so incredible. After you get to grips with the application this foundation is truly wonderful. I didn’t think anything would top my previous Chanel foundation but AirFlash has done just that and then some. I 100% recommend this foundation to everyone you will fall in love with it!




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment